SNMC Match Making Services
What is SNMC Matrimony Service – Match Making?
SNMC Matrimony Services – Match Making – is a chaperoned program with Islamic outlook & values. SNMC aims with the program to provide Muslim singles with the opportunity and perfect setting by simply providing a halal venue (and guidance) for single Muslims and their families to meet and interact with others within Islamic boundaries.
Three methods to receive Matchmaking services:
1) Fill out the online registration form and submit it confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is private and secure. Only the SNMC President and SNMC Imam will compare and query the internal database. It is offline, private and secure, with no threat of others finding your personal data. If a suitable match is found, SNMC contacts both parties; only if both parties agree, then the next step is a first joint meeting with a designated matchmaking coordinator.
Note : If the online registration form is not opening in the browser, try the following solutions:
a) Try to install the latest version of Adobe Acrobat reader from www.adobe.com
OR open the existing Adobe reader and try to go to Help-Check for Updates or Help-Repair Adobe Reader Installation.
b) If the solution mentioned in a) does not work then Open the Form outside the browser by Right clicking on the link and save the form locally on your PC. Then open it , fill it and send as an attachment by email to email@example.com .
2) Attend one of the SNMC Match making events, where potential candidates can meet and interact in a group social setting with or without family members, in a chaperoned environment.
3) Request that an SNMC matchmaking coordinator contact another party on your behalf, with discretion and privacy.
The mission of the Match Making – is to provide a safe, friendly and halal platform for our single Muslims to meet other single Muslims with the intention of marriage.
- Rules & Regulations for Matchmaking
- Procedures & Process for Resume Handling
Two Points to Ponder before selecting a potential spouse:
1. A person sees someone, falls in love and within one week gets married, without knowing much and after a month’s time heads towards divorce...
2. Another person looks year after year for that perfect match and does not find one, while crossing into mid-thirties and still remaining single.
These are brothers and sisters in two extremes, so we think each prospective brother and sister need to make a list of 7 important criteria they are looking for in a prospective spouse. If they find a potential spouse with 4 of those 7 criteria, they should go for the match!
After the wedding, both husband and wife need to learn to communicate and make sacrifices for one another. Compromise and give & take are the key to a successful married life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is encouraged to benefit from these services?
Male and females over the ages of 18, who are searching for a suitable marriage partner.
Is the match made by SNMC?
No! We recommend people and provide the platform; you make your own match.
Who should attend?
Brothers and sisters over the ages of 18, who are seriously looking / searching to meet a potential spouse / a suitable marriage partner.
What if I do not find someone at the event?
If you do not meet someone right away, don’t despair! You should not expect to marry the first man or woman that you encounter. If you are looking to settle down and have a long- lasting stable marriage you will have to interview many people (in today’s time especially) before you find the potential suitable person who shares your interests and values.
Do I provide some information about me and my interests?
You can also choose to sign up with our SNMC Matrimony Services – Match Making by filling out a detailed application which you can request from the SNMC.
Will my registration information be kept confidential?
Only two committee members will go through the registration paperwork. We will make sure that your information is kept confidential.
Will men and women be left alone during the program?
No, at no time during the program will men and women be left alone.
Is this event mainly for a particular national or ethnic group?
This is a Muslim singles program that is open to Muslims of all ethnicities.